While we don't offer a keto-specific meal line at this time (though we are working on it!), we have added filters to help you hone in on specific macronutrient information. For folks who follow a ketogenic diet, we recommend using the Low Carb filter (</= 25g of carbs). From there, you will be able to see the specific macro breakdown of each meal by clicking on its name. We hope that enhancements like these, in conjunction with advice from your nutritionist, will make it easier to find the food that will aid you in your health journey.
Articles in this section
- Are your meals organic?
- Do the meals come fresh or frozen?
- Do you include information on ingredients, calories and macro-nutrient content of each meal?
- Do you offer a Keto Filter?
- Do you offer a South Beach filter?
- Do you offer a Zone Diet filter?
- Do you offer AIP meals?
- Following a low carb diet
- Following a low fat diet
- Following a Mediterranean diet