All of our meals come fresh not frozen. Some of our meals are ready to eat cold and do not require heating. For our other meals, select the heating method of your choosing, we recommend using a pan. All containers are microwave safe, however, please remove the lid before microwaving. Our lids are PLA, which means they derived from corn and some sugar. If you heat them, they will melt.
Articles in this section
- Are your meals organic?
- Do the meals come fresh or frozen?
- Do you include nutritional information on your meals?
- Do you offer AIP meals?
- Following a low carb diet
- Following a low fat diet
- Following a Mediterranean diet
- Following the Whole30 program
- Gluten & dairy cross contamination
- Heating your meals