The levels of salt that we use in our meals is based on the assumption that one meal is roughly 1/3 of your daily consumption of sodium. The recommended daily allowance is 2,300mg/per day - so we strive to have all of our meals under 766mg of sodium. Certainly check with your health professional to find what the right level of sodium is for you.
Articles in this section
- Are your meals organic?
- Do the meals come fresh or frozen?
- Do you include nutritional information on your meals?
- Do you offer AIP meals?
- Following a low carb diet
- Following a low fat diet
- Following a Mediterranean diet
- Following the Whole30 program
- Gluten & dairy cross contamination
- Heating your meals