If there are certain ingredients you need to steer clear of, you can always add them to your list of Ingredients to Avoid. Once you've added ingredients to this list, we'll take your omissions into account while we curate your menu.
How to Update Your Ingredients to Avoid:
- Once logged in, go to your Dashboard
- Select the order that you want to make changes to
- Find the ‘Dietary Preferences’ section and click “edit”
- Scroll down and enter those ingredients to avoid
- Be sure to save your changes!
It is important to note that the more Ingredients to Avoid you add to your list will reduce your menu options, and may make it more difficult to match meals to your preferences. If this happens, your order will be paused until you go in and select meals. We always highly recommend customers take a peek at their menu each week for this reason. It also ensures you get the meals that sound the most delicious to you.
Please note: If you've already customized your menu for next week, you will need to go back and check your order to make sure your modifications are applied to the meals you've chosen.