All our meals are free of ingredients that contain gluten and dairy. But an important caveat on this to note… Since our meals are crafted in kitchens where food containing gluten and dairy is also prepared, we can’t guarantee that no trace amounts will be present in our meals, and thus are not certified gluten-free. So if you’re allergic to gluten or dairy you should check with your doctor before eating our food.
Articles in this section
- Are your meals organic?
- Do the meals come fresh or frozen?
- Do you include information on ingredients, calories and macro-nutrient content of each meal?
- Do you offer a South Beach filter?
- Do you offer a Zone Diet filter?
- Do you offer AIP meals?
- Following a low carb diet
- Following a low fat diet
- Following a Mediterranean diet
- Following the Whole30 program