All our meals are free of ingredients that contain gluten and dairy. An important caveat to this is our meals are crafted in kitchens where food containing gluten and dairy is also prepared. We can’t guarantee that no trace amounts will be present in our meals, and thus are not certified gluten-free. If you are allergic to gluten or dairy, you should check with your doctor before eating our food.
Articles in this section
- Are your meals organic?
- Do the meals come fresh or frozen?
- Do you include nutritional information on your meals?
- Do you offer AIP meals?
- Following a low carb diet
- Following a low fat diet
- Following a Mediterranean diet
- Following the Whole30 program
- Gluten & dairy cross contamination
- Heating your meals