Yes, you can find all of our nutritional information online each week. Ingredients and macro-nutrient information are also on the meal label itself, as well as a meal code you can use to look up additional nutritional info. While you are looking at the menu, you can turn the "Show Macros" toggle on to see the macronutrient breakdown right then and there (no need to click into the menu). Reminder, there are lots of variables that go into nutritional calculations and we pride ourselves in having hand-crafted meals. So these are targets and ranges, but there will be some variability.
Articles in this section
- Are your meals organic?
- Do the meals come fresh or frozen?
- Do you include information on ingredients, calories and macro-nutrient content of each meal?
- Do you offer a South Beach filter?
- Do you offer a Zone Diet filter?
- Do you offer AIP meals?
- Following a low carb diet
- Following a low fat diet
- Following a Mediterranean diet
- Following the Whole30 program